We are proud of our affiliation with the FMB. It provides a reassurance to our clients that we as an approved company abide by the Code of Practice and can proved the extra services associated with the membership.
Why use an FMB builder?
- The FMB’s strict membership criteria and dispute resolution service gives consumers confidence when looking to use a builder.
- Our members have a minimum of twelve months trading and have passed credit checks, public record and director checks.
- All members have signed up to our stringent Code of Practice and have agreed to abide by our Dispute Resolution and Complaints procedure, including independent adjudication through the RICS.
- Members applying to join since February 2011 have had an inspection carried out on a job in progress.
- All members can offer Build Assure warranties on their work and all of our members are eligible to join the government-endorsed Trust Mark scheme for tradespeople.
The FMB is a source of knowledge, professional advice and support for building firms right across the UK. The FMB also offers practical advice and support to the general public on choosing and working with the right builder.
For more information go to www.fmb.org.uk